Teachers of our present time are not knowledge enough to really understand and master the word “education”. It is not just going into classroom when the bell rings and start to blah, blah, blah………in front of the students and after that get caught with headaches and stress when the students are not in order or burden of work go hill high.
I define a teacher as:
Someone who is not only well-informed but highly knowledgeable with various knowledge and also is enlightened with such a divine so much so that:
1. When he/she walks into the classroom, he/she is not only entering the class, but he/she is able to enter his/her student’s hearts.
2. When delivering lessons, he/she is able to attract the
student’s interests as the north attracts the south pole.
3. When confronting with the students behavior he/she is able to “READ” their minds, their feelings such as confusions, grieve ness, boredom, frustrations etc.
4. These are parts of the qualities that had been generated from one great guru to another since centuries, from Adam to Abraham to Solomon to Jesus to Buddha to Tao to Muhammad SAW. They could hold millions of hearts through their teachings.
TEACHERS SHOULD ALSO BE GRADUATED WITH THESE VALUES AS THEIR PERSONALITIES:
1. Able to educate themselves first before educating others;
2. Able to respect them selves before gaining respects from students. When a teacher is able to gain respect, he/she orderly not only 40 children but even 4000000 or more.
3. Able to get deep into their hearts before they can touch their students feelings.
MY QUESTION IS:
Do teachers in our country are skillful enough on how to hold their students hearts so that when the students are disorder, teachers do not have to yell, but powerful enough with one stare and the students will be instantly behaved as if you are A KING????????